CISA Private Networking Event
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.
The threats we face—digital and physical, man-made, technological, and natural—are more complex, and the threat actors more diverse, than at any point in our history. CISA is at the heart of mobilizing a collective defense as we lead the Nation’s efforts to understand and manage risk to our critical infrastructure.
CISA is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join a growing agency where the culture is driven by diversity, innovation, strategic thinking and customer engagement. Opportunities are located in the metro Washington, D.C. metro area as well as within CISA’s regional areas.
CISA recognizes the value of its workforce and offers a variety of benefits:
- Flexible work schedules, telework, and both casual and professional work environments
- Annual leave, sick leave, and paid Federal holidays
- Comprehensive benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term care insurance, flexible spending accounts, and thrift savings plans
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- SmartBenefits®—a transit benefits subsidy
- Education and development opportunities such as mentoring programs, leadership programs, and sponsored graduate degree programs
- View more at Benefits & Perks | CISA