CISA Hiring Event
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is hosting a private hiring event and delivering access to a wide range of employment opportunities tailored to your skills and experience. Virtually connect with CISA recruiters through text, voice or video and quickly make connections that could lead you anywhere!
*Secret and above security clearance required to attend.
Americans enjoy and expect reliable, secure, and efficient critical infrastructures. Most people can turn on the tap, take public transit, make a call, and place a financial transaction without wondering whether it will be safe or thinking about the technology working in the background to make these things happen. We want it to stay that way, which is why the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) was created.
CISA is the nation’s risk advisor. Through our efforts to understand and advise on cyber and physical risks to the nation’s critical infrastructure, we help partners strengthen their own capabilities. We connect our stakeholders in industry and government to each other and to resources, analyses, and tools to help them build their own cyber, communications, and physical security and resilience, in turn strengthening national resilience.
Our nation is vulnerable to an ever-evolving range of threats, from terrorist or cyber attacks to natural disasters. Our mission at CISA is to reduce the risk from these threats and make our people, places, spaces, data and networks resilient and secure. When you join our team, you are at the heart of leading the Nation’s efforts to understand and manage risk to our cyber and critical infrastructure.
In addition to supporting the nation’s coronavirus (COVID-19) response, CISA’s five priorities include:
- Election security;
- Managing supply chain risks from cyber threats coming from China and the rollout of 5G technologies;
- Protecting federal networks (the civilian.gov domain);
- Soft target security; and
- Critical infrastructure protection that includes industrial control systems and the processes that provide vital services in critical infrastructure.
Click here to learn more about CISA’s mission areas.
Benefits and Perks:
We believe in the “Five ‘P’s of CISA’s Success”: People, Partners, Policy, Programs and Public Affairs. The most important ‘P’ is our People. Recognizing the value of our workforce, CISA offers a variety of benefits and perks:
– Exciting, challenging, and innovative work that includes goal-oriented projects, networking and leadership opportunities, recognition, teamwork and camaraderie
– Flexible work schedules to include telework, and both casual and professional work environments
– Competitive salaries, annual leave, sick leave, parental leave, and paid Federal holidays
– Comprehensive benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term care insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSA), thrift savings plans (TSP) and retirement plans
– Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– SmartBenefits®—a monthly transit benefits subsidy
– Education and development opportunities such as mentoring programs, leadership programs, and sponsored graduate degree programs